In November 2010, there will be significantly fewer copies of the printed 2010-2011 Student/Staff Directory distributed to campus.
Specific changes to the 2010-2011 Student/Staff Directory include:
- Each college should receive at least 10 copies (or less, if requested) for departments that received a 2009-2010 Student/Staff Directory.
- The Office of Public Affairs has posted portions of the 2010-2011 Student/Staff Directory on their website. In order to prevent possible email harvesting and spam attacks, individual faculty/staff and student listings are not included. This file may be saved as a hard drive copy for access regardless of internet connectivity.
The Illini Union Bookstore will have a limited number of copies of the Directory for sale.
- Each Directory costs $3.00.
- Personal credit card and University CFOP payment options are available.
- Online purchases may also be made through the Illini Union Bookstore's website.
- Walk-in purchases are available at the Illini Union Bookstore, 809 S. Wright Street, Champaign, IL 61820 at the first-floor customer service desk.
The AT&T Real Yellow Pages (November 2010) will be delivered with the Directory. There are also changes to the AT&T Real Yellow Pages distribution, including:
- The Yellow Pages will be distributed in the same manner and in the same quantities as the 2010-2011 Student/Staff Directory.
- If an individual does not receive an AT&T Real Yellow Pages and would like one, please contact the Business Manager or Telecommunications Unit Coordinator in your college. You may also call AT&T Delivery Support at 1-877-2-GET-DEX.
- In Fall 2011, Facilities and Services will coordinate distribution of the 2011 AT&T Real Yellow Pages.
Fewer print copies of the Student/Staff Directory will help reduce both waste and costs on campus. As the use of online databases continues rising, the usefulness of the print Directory is declining. Illinois Directory (an Illinois online directory created by Web Services in the Office of Public Affairs) offers the campus community the ability to continuously update contact information in real-time while also offering tools to add education, bios, projects, and images. There are different ways you can edit information in Illinois Directory. Web Services has created a guide to editing your Illinois Directory listing.
Due to fewer delivery points-of-contact, we have posted a list of 2010-2011 Student/Staff Directory delivery contacts by name and college/department.You can use this sheet to find who has received the Directory for your unit.
Should you have any questions or concerns about these changes or need assistance, please contact CITES Help Desk at (217) 244-7000 or email@example.com.