CITES is updating Pinnacle to include additional functionalities for Telecommunications Unit Coordinators.
On January 10, 2011, Pinnacle will include a Services tab in the Pinnacle UIUC Department Portal. The new Services tab offers:
- One system for reports, billing, and requests
- Searchable reports by Department, Service, or Location
- Electronic submission for multiple service orders from one screen with:
- pre-loaded CFOPs
- pre-defined actions (move, add, change)
- free-form text box for service details
- Status of service orders and trouble tickets in real-time, including comments
The new Services tab replaces the Web TSR. CITES Service Request Management will continue taking requests from both systems until February 18, 2011. Starting February 21, 2011, the Web TSR will retire, and all new requests must come through the Services tab in Pinnacle.
CITES is offering training on January 25th at 1:30PM (Illini Union 314) and February 15th at 9:30 AM (Illini Union B). No registration is required.
Should you have any questions or concerns about these changes or need assistance, please contact CITES Service Request Management at: (217) 333-1161.