CITES Networking provides wired and wireless network services to students, faculty and staff at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
You'll often need to log in to receive full access to campus network services. Some of the options include:
- IllinoisNet and UIUCnet Wireless (for students, faculty, and staff)
- Guest Services
- UI Public Wireless (for the general public)
- UIUCnet (for campus buildings)
- Walkup (for students, faculty, staff, and guests)
- ResNet/URHnet (for students living in campus residence halls)
- Networking scenarios (home for break, study abroad, coffeehouse, and more)
Campus IT pros can find technical information about network services including IPAM, IPv6, IRIS and LENS, research networks, and more.