Here you can find information about wireless access, walkup access, VPN setup, and other connectivity topics.
You'll often need to log in to receive full access to campus network services. Some of the options include:
Find network access by location:
For IT Pros
- CITES Status Server
- Advanced Network Information for IT Pros
- CITES Network Services
(DNS, firewalls, NTP, Operations Center, etc.)
- Campus procedures & guidelines
(naming conventions, application forms, etc.)
- Wireless, VPN, and QuickConnect FAQs and Troubleshooting
- Single-sign-in secure wireless: IllinoisNet (formerly UIwpa2)
- More network information for IT Pros...
- IllinoisNet and UIUCnet Wireless
(for students, faculty, and staff)
- Resources for Mobile Device Users
(for student, faculty, staff, and guests)
- Guest Services
(for guests with passwords)
- UI Public Wireless
(for the general public)
- More about the campus wireless Internet service...