This page contains links to scenarios, examples of how NetFiles can be used.
What can CITES NetFiles do for you?
These scenarios are a sampling of ways that you can put NetFiles to work for you.
- Using Dropboxes in CITES NetFiles: NetFiles dropboxes simplify exam and term paper submission.
- Using NetFiles Instead of Email Attachments: Use NetFiles features to avoid sending bulky email attachments.
- Using CITES NetFiles to Back Up Files: Use your CITES NetFiles account to back up critical files.
- CITES NetFiles: Protect Your Work: Use CITES NetFiles guest tickets to grant temporary access to your copyrighted files.
- Using Dreamweaver with CITES NetFiles: If you're not using Windows, Dreamweaver is not compatible with CITES NetFiles, but here's a workaround.
- Using CITES NetFiles Rather Than Floppies: Use NetFiles instead of floppies when you move from place to place.
- Putting Your Resume Online: Use the web publish feature of CITES NetFiles to put your resume online.
- Using NetFiles in Support of a Search Committee: Job searches generate a great deal of sensitive paperwork. CITES NetFiles can help you manage your resumes securely.
- Increasing Your Effective Quota: Increase your effective email quota by using CITES NetFiles.