What are the similarities and differences between Lync 2010 and Lync 2013?
See Comparing Lync 2013 and Lync 2010 to see a side by side comparison of the two versions' interfaces.
Presence, Instant Messaging (IM), and Contacts
- IM, Presence, and Contacts Quick Reference Card
- Change your Presence Status
- Add a Contact
- Use the Contact Card
- Send an IM
- Answer an Instant Messaging Request
Sharing and Collaboration
- Basic Tasks in Lync 2013
- Sharing and Collaboration Quick Reference Card
- Ad Hoc Meetings and Sharing in Lync 2013
Lync 2013 Meetings
- Introduction to Lync 2013 Meeting Room
- Meetings Quick Reference Card
- Lync Conferencing Guide for Cisco eConferencing users
- Use Audio in a Lync 2013 Meeting
- Use Video in a Lync 2013 Meeting
- Set Options for Lync 2013 Meetings
- Set Up a Lync 2013 Meeting
- Call in to a Lync 2013 Meeting
- Join a Lync 2013 Meeting
- Join a Lync Meeting with Web App
- Share Your Desktop or Programs in a Lync 2013 Meeting
- Present PowerPoint Slides in a Lync 2013 Meeting
- Use a Whiteboard in a Lync 2013 Meeting
- Transfer a File in a Lync 2013 Meeting
- Using Shared and Private Notes in a Lync 2013 Meeting
- Best Practices for a Lync 2013 Meeting
Audio and Video
- Make, Receive, and Manage a Lync 2013 Video Call in Windows
- Make, Receive, and Manage a Lync 2013 Audio Call in Windows
- Check Lync voice mail and options
- Record and Play Back a Lync 2013 Meeting
- Lync 2013 Recording Manager
- Lync 2013 Recording Save and Publish
- Audio calls Quick Reference Card
- Video calls Quick Reference Card
- Microsoft's FAQ About Audio and VIdeo
More help and information
See FAQ about Lync 2013.
Microsoft provides online training videos demonstrating Lync 2013 features.
See UC Training for additional tools and resources.
The CITES Help Desk can help you with Lync 2013 issues.