About CITES Instructional Computing Services
CITES/ICS provides reliable solutions for academic computing needs, from open computer labs and classrooms to printing services. All of our services are available to faculty, staff, and students. The labs have updated PCs and Macs, printers, scanners, and an extensive software suite, providing a secure work environment. Printing services can be accessed at any one of our lab locations as well as through your own laptop or computer. Faculty and staff can request to have software installed on all lab computers for course use, and can reserve classrooms for teaching. The computer classrooms offer projection, audio systems, and document cameras. These classroom labs provide instructors with fully configured computer facilities, delivering a high-tech, hands-on learning environment.
CITES/ICS also provides desktop management and printing services to several departments on campus.
- ICS Computer Lab Locations: Find the location, equipment, and hours for specific labs.
- Printing: Print to the black & white or color laser printers in our labs with any operating system.
- Computer Lab Reservations: Several of our computer labs are available for use by academic classes and conferences.
- Request Software: We can make your software available in our labs.
- Your ICS Password: To use ICS computer labs, you must first set your ICS Password.
- Podcasting: Publish your MP3 audio files on our podcasting server. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.